Hey watchers, Friends and visitors to this journal/ Profile,
and I decided to take a trip. This will take place in the summer of 2014... so next summer. This maybe to Seattle, USA or to Montreal, Canada. We are both tallying up the prices for both and see which one it the cheapest. So montreal is that we need to take a plane (2000), hotel fare (600ish), food fare (400ish), Shopping((duh) 3000ish), Sight seeing and other things. Seattle doesn't require a plane. We both need about 6000ish dollars... However I got barely nothing, and soccer refereeing will be enough just for Food and the hotel. So... this is a problem for me.
This being WHY I raised my prices. Trust me... these prices in cash are still very low, even if in points that's 300 is in fact $3.
- What kind of type of pictures do I get? Well I usually do full body, but on some occasions with the lack of References it be a waist shot up along a background. Whatever you order from on the commission widget.
- How fast do I work? Once again it depends on how much school work I have. The longest I held a commission (because of a ArtBlock) is a month.
- Can I get something similar to a older picture you did? Of course you can, just let me know in you're commission Widget description.
- What kind of Artwork can you do? I can draw almost every canon, OC, and some animals (still working on most animals, I'll let you know if I can or can't draw it), males are still in progress.
- What about Floating pictures or Animations? You may take the Advantage later on in Feb where there'll be a bidding Art slave Action. However that's just for friend only.
- What if I note you for A special package? The special package is a lot like a Art Slave but isn't. You see you'll get a deal of paying 2000 ($20) for 5 Digital art with a High complex BG, 3 floaty's (which cost 400 each), 10 Profile Stickers, and 5 sketch dumps (in total would original be $45).
- How many are you taking? At least 10 people max with 2 Commission.
- Where do I find my commission status? ... I'll add that later on my profile (Usually in the Donation box.)
- .... I got nothing now.
So I need to raise $4000 dollars by next summer. So... in about 7 months. I really would like to go with my friend.